Prestashop does not calculate prices correct?

GeShoppo

Hi!

I have a problem. In some cases Presta does not calc the sum price correctly of the articles that the customer bought. In the attachend screenshot you can see, that this is even in the backend documented.

I have problems to reproduce this every time. But sometimes i can see that. I checked the related articles but i can see no reason. Sometime the same article is fine, sometimes not.

I'am driving nuts on this :blink:

Can someone guide me or supply a tip where to investigate further?

Any help is highly appreciated

Thanks!

post-1101538-0-05687200-1464169365_thumb.jpg

The language on the screenshot is not in English, so I do not know what page of the screen image and what information it is displayed,.

But there seems an error/warning message displayed on left side, what is that? does that give you any hints?

Thanks for your repleys!

I've attached the screenshot once again with translated text (german -> english).

The article was not returned. This screen can be viewed right after a customer has placed an order. But not every order shows this error. It appears only sometimes and i have no clue what the reason is.

As far as i can say the issue is related to product(s) / article(s). The difference in the sum is exactly the cost of an article (the article varies). The VAT is included in the article price because in germany you are forced to give the customer the VAT included prices.

You can find screens like this via

Main-Menu: "Orders"

Select an order

Scroll to end of the web-page of that order

Other tips or guesses?

post-1101538-0-97437100-1464278879_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately i do not think so.

My view is that it happens under (to me) unknown conditions to customers. They do something that i'am not aware of.

I've changed nothing and therefore there is no valid reason why it should do for now and in the future...

• 1 month later...

We have made the decision to leave prestashop. It's not only about the strange calcution problem we are still facing. It's also the very incomplete CMS and Blog features. Also the complicated frontend module behaviour and a few other minor but in summary very anoying issues.

Anyway: thanks for the support!

bye.