1.6.1.1 State drop-down not working on mobile version

razvy

Hi,

My customers claim that they can't choose the state from the drop-down list during the checkout process, meaning that THEY CAN'T FINALIZE THE ORDERS. I have tried it myself and they are right: the state drop-down is present but you can't choose the state.

In fact I have tried it on 3 different devices and I've got 3 different behaviors:

1. On an older HTC phone: when I press on the drop-down arrow nothing happens

2. On a newer Lenovo phone: when I press on the drop-down, the states list is showing for a fraction of second, then it disappears shortly, then it is showing again and I can see the states list with the radio buttons, and after I choose one state the drop-down collapses but no state remains selected

3. On a Samsung Tab tablet: when I press on the drop-down arrow, the states list is showing, I can scroll it and choose the state I want, the drop-down collapses but the state does not remain selected

The strange thing is that it was working just fine a couple of weeks ago, because I was posting orders myself as a customer.

I don't remember changing anything in the back-office that could have causes this strange behavior.

Please help me, I am loosing all the mobile customers!

Thanks.

post-325250-0-83036700-1463511998_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just realized I have the same problem on certain mobil devices. When I tried on my mobile it was definitely working (using chrome) yet on some devices its not working. Did you found any solution to solve this issue on mobiles using Chrome?