Hello Everyone !

I would like to change the City text field to Dropdown list.Because I would like to show the Cities in the dropdown list so the customer can easily select the one and don't want to type City name in  test filed. So how to modify customer registration form in Prestashop 1.6.is there any way to do this .

Pls kindly teach or show the best way to me how to do this if possible.

Thanks. :)

you have to change related theme files to use drop down HTML element (SELECT) instead of using text box element (INPUT). for example,

the customer sign up page should be in following file

/themes/yourtheme/authentication.tpl

Address editing page

/themes/yourtheme/address.tpl

• 3 years later...

Hello,
I have a problem with massive registration of fake customers for two months.
I saw that there are paid modules, but unfortunately I do not have the capital to have such a module.

I decided to manually add the recaptcha code between the email address field and the signup button.

screen_prestashop16_manual_recaptcha_signup_notwork.jpg.ab0471fea3175cdc5028b71f3ab23997.jpg

It looks great, but unfortunately it does not work! If the spammer writes the email address and then clicks on the "create acuant" button, the site fails to complete the registration.

I've done everything by adding a recapture. in the header of the site, I have put the api repackager's script.

<script src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js" async defer></script>

Next that I edit the theme file: /themes/yourtheme/authentication.tpl

<div class="submit">
  {if isset($back)}<input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="back" value="{$back|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" />{/if}
  <!-- Add Google reCaptcha manual in Signup page-->
  <div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="****************here_is_my_sitekey***************" required></div><br />
  <!-- End Google reCaptcha manual in Signup page-->
  <button class="btn btn-default button button-medium exclusive" type="submit" id="SubmitCreate" name="SubmitCreate">
    <span>
      <i class="icon-user left"></i>
      {l s='Create an account'}
    </span>
  </button>
  <input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="SubmitCreate" value="{l s='Create an account'}" />
</div>

PLEASE HELP ME. HOW TO MAKE THIS REKAPCHA WORKIN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIMES, 
YOU WILL HELP TO MANY PEOPLE FOR FOUND SOLUTIONS FOR THIS PROBLEM.