How can I re-encode the script for PHP 5.6 in prestashop

Hi, recently I've migrated to a new hosting provider (Hostgator) for my prestashop website and having some issues because is a cloud business that is supposed is better than dedicated hosting. First, I can't login into my dashboard because appeared a message I needed to update my php version from 5.4 to 5.6 that I did but still can't login. Second, I just noticed my blog can't load after the update and maybe is because I installed a wordpress blog in prestashop by inveo company.

Now the hostgator support sent me this email:

Thank you for contacting HostGator support. I found a few issues while investigating the Prestashop admin login issue. The first issue I found was that your site was using a PHP 5.4 php.ini file while running on PHP 5.6. The invalid php.ini file has been renamed to remove it from effect. The second issue is related to the version the script was encoded to work with.

[root@cloud59 /home1/lorens7/public_html]# tail -f admin123/error_log
[13-May-2016 04:45:36 US/Eastern] PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 6, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /home1/lorens7/public_html/modules/psthemeprovider/pkgs/ThemeProviderFree-guard-56.php on line 0
[13-May-2016 04:45:52 US/Eastern] PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 6, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /home1/lorens7/public_html/modules/psthemeprovider/pkgs/ThemeProviderFree-guard-56.php on line 0
[13-May-2016 04:46:02 US/Eastern] PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 6, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /home1/lorens7/public_html/modules/psthemeprovider/pkgs/ThemeProviderFree-guard-56.php on line 0
[13-May-2016 04:46:31 US/Eastern] PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 6, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /home1/lorens7/public_html/modules/psthemeprovider/pkgs/ThemeProviderFree-guard-56.php on line 0
[13-May-2016 04:47:22 US/Eastern] PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 6, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /home1/lorens7/public_html/modules/psthemeprovider/pkgs/ThemeProviderFree-guard-56.php on line 0

You will need to re-encode the script for PHP 5.6. How can I do this, please help me!!

http://lorens.com.co/

My blog is not working  http://lorens.com.co/blog/

Edited by Xanderzone (see edit history)

Thanks, I'm trying to upgrade prestashop because I couldn't do it before but now is responding. Maybe was an issue with the old hosting provider, I'll try to make some changes and look what happen. If is the theme, I need to reinstall it or find another one.