what could be an error in Payment method with prestashop?

I've got store in multilingual.

I am using Brink's payment gateway

Well the problem what i am getting when i checkout with English version. I get the success payment but when i use another language, it doesn't succeed. I've contacted Brink's gateway they have checked all my details and replied it's not an issue from their side. It could be a prestashop error. however, this is not occurring on 2Checkout's end - this issue is occurring in your Prestashop store. To receive an accurate, timely response to this problem, please get in contact with Prestashop's support team directly as they will need to address this issue as their software isn't properly handling the products on your site. We apologize greatly for any inconveniences caused.

I am stuck with the store.

Can anyone help me to sort out this problem?

Thanks in Advance

Edited by garryphill98 (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem, but then in English version. In the dutch version it works ok. In english when people try toplace order it returns to the homepage without placing any order. Normally they have to be directed to Mollie payment gate. I use the official Mollie payment gate.

I use PS 1.6.1.7

Note: Even when i disable Mollie as payment partner and enable the default payment by wire option people are not able to order in the english version. I think i forgot to set a setting somewhere.

Any help?

Edited by baarssen (see edit history)