Problems sending mail from within prestashop using the updated "Swift Mailer Upgrade"

Hi All,

I have had no success in getting mail to be sent from Prestashop and customers then receiving it.  I am using prestashop version 1.6.1.4

So I decided to upgrade the swift mailer to the latest version from Bellini services. heres a link

I'm still having the same problem , here is the process .

People send an inquiry from the website, they receive an automatic confirmation email shortly after to say they will be contacted shortly.

Then I would go inside the prestashop dashboard to manage inquiry and then create a reply and send it off to the customer.

The customer will never receive this email.  

I have seen other sites on how to adjust files within swift , like here Troubleshooting PrestaShop Email Problems

I have done everything suggest on the old swift client and it didn't work.  

With the old and updated swift program , i have been able to send test email.  But neither worked in getting replies sent from inside prestashop .

Would really appreciate any help as to any additional configurations that I might need to do to get updated swift mailer to work , of if these some settings i could check.

Thank you

Fredi

As we discussed, you are using a custom third party module "product enquiry", which is failing to send the emails you reference.  You will need to locate the author of that module, or perhaps find a replacement for that module.