HOMESLIDER module doesn't work anymore, blocked at 1st picture

MusikMachineMan

hello everyone,

i'm facing a curious problem,

i just noticed that there were a problem with display of my THEMECONFIGURATOR module and especially with my top hook picture

post-329780-0-11343100-1462288924_thumb.jpg

which is normally stuck at the right of the slider.

But the problem seems to come from the HOMESLIDER itself, as the pictures do not slide at all, and it stays in the 1st picture (and there are no light arrows on)

does anybody already faced such a problem,

i'm afraid in reseting the module as i made lots of configurations with several pictures in french and english and do not want to lose everything.

kind regards

thx for your help

ps 1.6.0.6

url : musikmachine.com

Edited by MusikMachineMan (see edit history)

Moving javascript to the bottom is one of the optimization options on the Advanced Parameters->Performance page. And it is one that is known to cause trouble sometimes.

i don't think i made these changes

hereby the screenshot of my ccc config

post-329780-0-39657900-1462381015_thumb.jpg

here ccc js is disabled in order to make my website work properly but it used to be on

• 5 months later...

did this issue get resolved at all ? I seem to have come across this problem this week - newly downloaded the prestashop on the 1.6 version, all was going really well, everything working well, other day after the slider was updated with photos etc which was working, but over night some reason its got blocked by the robots.txt and will not load the images I had working on it but reverted back to the template photos on the slider.. which have been deleted strangely enough...