Help! Can't login to back-office anymore

clarissa

Hi,

since few hours ago it is not being possible to login to my website back-office. I already tryied with different browsers, different devices, different IPs and different users, no one works. There is no error messages, only account/passwords are not authenticating anymore. I've tryied the "Lost password" function and retried login with new passwords automatically received, but the problem persists. Why? I've never had this issue before. My Prestashop version is 1.6.14.

Thank you in advance

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem.  Here's what I did earlier today on a default install that I'm playing with.  I logged in to the admin and turned the demo mode off, all default sales info went to zero, I turned it back on and sales info was there, then turned off and sales info didn't go away.  So toggled that button a few times.

I decided to log off the admin account.  I also have a separate account for the front end as a customer, I couldn't log out on that account.  I tried to log back in to the admin on the administrator password and couldn't log in.  The passwords were correct but you couldn't get redirected to anywhere.

I tried every possible way to change passwords but didn't matter.  If the wrong password was entered a red warning would come up, if the right password was entered the login page would go no where.

I did two restores from versions that were from when the logins worked.  Nothing helped.  Tried various "fixes" on the web and couldn't get things to work again. 

I'm actually doing a video series on Prestashop vs. Magento and unfortunately didn't get very far since the past 7 hours I've been racking my brain on this issue.

Not sure what to do.

I had such behavior several times. It seems that if you are logged once and your IP changes than also cookie session is another. The way I got it back working, was to delete on browser all the cookie sessions and cache. Try it, perhaps it works for you.

By trying with several browsers will make the same problem if you was logged once before with that browser. So clear before on all browsers cookies and cache.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem after upgrading from 1.6.0.11 to 1.6.1.6

After a few hour's of normal work I can not login in backoffice.

After inserting the UN and PASS I get the picture in attachment.

I already clear cookies, cache, try on other computer's... nothing.

Conection with Store manager works normally.

Any idea?

post-101072-0-35166000-1467538029_thumb.jpg

Hello, did you see sitemap.xml, robots.txt was modified??

And did you see cache folder with huge capacity?

Please check folder with huge capacity, you will see .unix folder and many encrypted files in that folder.

I am not web-developer so I have not found virus code. Hope the professional IT help community fix it.

I am using mobile and post this comment, you can find my post to see that problem.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...