Cant log in to backoffice

Hi there

Today I updated my prestashop to 1.6.1.5 (the latest patch) but since the updating i cant log in to my prestashop backoffic, whenever i type my username and password and click log in, it just refreshes and nothing happens, no warning or fail messages is show. I have also cleared cookies, and history but still it dosent help. Hope somebody can help me out, thanks a lot.

Edited by Unica e-shop (see edit history)

Thank you very much; i got this message:

Warning: mcrypt_decrypt() [function.mcrypt-decrypt]: Received initialization vector of size 7, but size 16 is required for this encryption mode in /var/www/unicae-shop.uk/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 68

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/unicae-shop.uk/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php:68) in /var/www/unicae-shop.uk/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 343

• 2 months later...

Hi, I face the same issue. 

Dev mode : on

prompted : Fatal error: Class 'Cache' not found in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 1827

at line 1827 found :

if ($field !== null || !Cache::isStored($cache_id)) {

$reflection = new ReflectionClass($class);

Now i am searching for a right solution 

@tplmika: Could you please check if you have following files in your prestashop installation.

/classes/cache/CacheApc.php

/classes/cache/CacheMemcached.php

/classes/cache/Cache.php

/classes/cache/index.php

/classes/cache/CacheFs.php

/classes/cache/CacheMemcache.php

/classes/cache/CacheXcache.php

If no, copy all these files from fresh prestashop (same version).

If yes, try after disable cache in config/settings.inc.php

define('_PS_CACHE_ENABLED_', '0');

Yes , that is a right solution

it self generate new files..

Now i realise underlies those issue got so much problem on my website

at FO:

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'filexxx_DBxxx.psnd_attribute' doesn't exist

while at BO :

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'filexxx_DBxxx.psnd_access' doesn't exist

• 10 months later...

The issue with this is that they changed the cipher mode and your server does not support it. The easiest fix is to download an older copy of PrestaShop like 1.6.0.14 and replace the classes/Rijndael.php with the older file and everything will work. 

• Like 1

[Tue May 16 07:05:24.959792 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 10480] [client 82.163.79.3:46754] AH01215: PHP Warning: mcrypt_decrypt(): Received initialization vector of size 7, but size 16 is required for this encryption mode in /var/www/vtabloco/data/www/site/classes/Rijndael.php on line 68
[Tue May 16 07:05:25.115608 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 10480] [client 82.163.79.3:46754] AH01215: PHP Warning: mcrypt_encrypt(): Received initialization vector of size 7, but size 16 is required for this encryption mode in /var/www/vtabloco/data/www/site/classes/Rijndael.php on line 51

What is there to fix? Thank you
Edited by playbob (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/22/2017 at 11:58 PM, Dh42 said:

The issue with this is that they changed the cipher mode and your server does not support it. The easiest fix is to download an older copy of PrestaShop like 1.6.0.14 and replace the classes/Rijndael.php with the older file and everything will work. 

Yes this solutions works perfecrt as well