Newbie Question: How to get from Back office to My store in 1.5.1

Hello,

I have recently started a working at a new job that is using your PrestaShop Cloud for their web shop.

The shop software is very out of date and needs updating. The first thing I want to do is backup the site off of the cloud. But I cannot find how to get from the back office (first jpg back.jpg) to the My Store>Store Details page (second jpg FTP.jpg)  

I am very new to this and and sadly no one here knows how to do this very basic thing either.

I have tried using the login that is used to signin to backoffice to signin to prestashop.com login but they do not work. What am I missing/doing wrong? 

What? I am not talking about migration I am talking about updating my PrestaShop to the most current version. Before this I want to backup the site as you suggest many times. The best way this needs to be done with FTP access.  

I cannot get to the page where this is possible.  Now you seem to be trying to tell me that I cannot backup our site off your cloud incase of problems (which your site states many places that problems may arise.)

If this was not clear in my first post a apologize.  I have read something about a cpanel that maybe will do what I need but this is also not to be found.

Are you saying I need a paid service to backup my site off your cloud?

Are you on Cloud or not. This is not really clear...

On Cloud you don't have cPanel. the only dashboard you have is the one of the cloud. You cannot upgrade Cloud hosted versions. Not yet.

On Cloud you can backup only database (security back-up), but not the FTP, cause this is restricted available only.

Back-up of database on cloud: Prestashop back-office dashboard, tab: "advanced paramaters -> db back-up"

Yeah I really need to apologize here.  There is actually a bit of confusion on our side on how and what we are using for our shop. Sad.

Yes it turns out that we are NOT using the cloud and are in fact using a third party host.  So that problem is fixed.  Very sorry about this.  

I am still confused as to how and what version of PrestaShop we are using. What I know is that we access the backoffice through a web browser. I know that there is a downloadable version of your program and a cloud version.  I assumed (first mistake, I think) that since this was running through a browser that we must be using a cloud version. Little did I know the actual install takes place on the host server.  Which now makes more sense that I know where the site is physically.

Once again, what I do know, according to the 1-click Upgrade button on the version I am using is telling me that we are using 1.5.6.2 and that the current stable build is 1.6.1.5.  After I set the site in maintenance it will let me upgrade. But I really do not trust it as I am unsure what and where it will upgrade.

You also state that cpanel is not part of the cloud version.  I assume again that it should be part of the download version.  I cannot find it anywhere. I am pretty confused sorry.