How can I export then import customer and sales into a new store?

I’m rebranding my website using a new URL and secured the whole site with SSL. This will reflect the brand a lot better going forward. I have also had other small changes on the site done. Both sites are using the same version of PrestaShop.

The sales and customer data is about 1 month out of sync. Is it possible to export the sales and customers data, including the customers encrypted passwords from the old store and import them into the new store? If so, can you please tell me how to do it?

I don't want to export product data or anything else, only the sales and customer data. I don't want to wipe out any other changes done to the site.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Edited by Advocatus (see edit history)

Hello. 

You can move customers accounts together with passwords using Store Manager for PrestaShop application. You can download 30-day fully-functional trial version from the link in my signature to cope with the task without fees. 

Here is tutorial on how to do it - 
http://​https://www.prestashopmanager.com/useful-articles/prestashop-customer-management/migrate-prestashop-customers-with-passwords-for-free/

If you still have the same products (with the same ids) then you can export all of the tables reading

order(s)
customer
cart
address

Do you have any message?
If so, export 

customer_thread

Related tables as well
These should give you a complete update on your data.
Make sure you empty the new db's tables before importing

• Like 1