Too many combinations!

Hey!

I'm creating a store in witch the products may have thousands of diferent combinations, and at some point the whole site and backoffice just crash! Is there a way I can insert those products so that this doesn't happen? If I import them in a CSV file does this problem still occour? Is there any other way I can fix this? Or I'm just passing the limits of what PrestaShop can offer?

Thanks in advance!

Pedro

• Like 2

I agree with Dh42 -- Attribute Wizard Pro is the best and really the only way I know to get around the combinations limit. I use it and I really like it.

That said there is a limitation which might be relevant - using Attribute Wizard Pro price differences for combinations are based on attributes individually and you can't manually set specific combinations to specific prices -- their prices are always base price +/- all the individual attributes. This is a minor limitation that really only applies to very specific situations but it is worth mentioning -- I currently have a store in development where I'd love to use Attribute Wizard Pro but I can't because I run into this limitation.

• Like 1