Different Product price for different mode of delivery

Zahid Khan

Hi.

I am looking for a solution for different price of individual product when selecting a specific mode of delivery.

E.g

Product = Mobile phone

Price for Delivery = $ 100

Price for Collection = $ 90

So each of the products listed will have basic 2 prices, 1 for delivery and 2nd for Collection.

The customer can only go with 1 option(Delivery or Collection) for all products bought in 1 single order. 

Can any one advise in figuring this out.

Thanks for your suggestion on this Nemo1, but I don't think this will be a workable solution.

Because by this way we can have option of different price on each product with different price for delivery and different for collection, but on the total order if the customer selects 2 items as delivery and 4 items with collection then it will be a problem for the store to handle the order. I believe you are getting what i am trying to explain here.

As we want the customer to get price of only delivery or collection from start as to what he/she selects as mode for dispatch of order. 

Thanks Rirars for your suggestion, but the challenge is that the price variation is not global with a specific discount on all items, it varies from item to item. 

So basically require a rule in which the customer will only be able to make purchase / place order by 1 mode of delivery (i.e Delivery or Collection)

E.g

When the customer comes to site and browses products before ordering he is asked as to what mode of delivery he wants, and on selecting that he gets products with only price of that particular mode.

Or.

When the customer selects the first product and defines the option of mode of delivery then that applies to all products and for each product only that mode of delivery is allowed on that order.