Condition in product.tpl for a certain customer group .. HELP ?!

robycrazy

Hello everyone,

I have attribute that change the price of some products for 1, 2 or 3 packs!

(example : the basic price is 26 € for 1 pakc, for 2 pakcs there is attribute with 2 € less. i.e. 50 € for 2 pakcs ) 

I create customer group with discount - these products which has this attribute change their prices inproper .. 10 % form 26 is 23.40 - but there has still other price lower!!! 

5a6c2ad.jpg

can somebody to help me to insert a condition in product.tpl when a customer of this group login to view the correct amount of the discount (only 23.40)!

for <p class="our_price_display" itemprop="offers" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer"><link itemprop="availability" href="http://schema.org/InStock"> <span id="our_price_display" itemprop="price">

something like {if $checkcustomer->id_default_group== '4'} style="display:none;"{/if}

and something to remove strikethrough from the proper price in that condition!

first you will need to prepare the smarty variable so that you can use in theme file. for product page, you will need to prepare it in ProductController.php

//get All groups of current customer

$groups = $this->context->customer->getGroups();

//Then check the group if the customer your sepcific group, then set following variable to true

$isCustomerInSpecificGroups = 1; // 1 or 0 based on your conditions

$this->context->smarty->assign(array('isCustomerInSpecificGroups' => $isCustomerInSpecificGroups));

After that you can use the smarty variable in product.tpl

{if isset($isCustomerInSpecificGroups) && $isCustomerInSpecificGroups == 1}

your price display here

{/if}

Hi shokinro, thanks for your reply ..

I added what you wrote in ProductController.php right after:

* Assign price and tax to the template

* /

protected function assignPriceAndTax ()

{

then in Produtst. tpl I put condition: 

<div class="price">

<p class="our_price_display" itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer">

{if $product->quantity > 0}<link itemprop="availability" href="http://schema.org/InStock"/>{/if}

{if $priceDisplay >= 0 && $priceDisplay <= 2}

<span id="our_price_display" itemprop="price">{convertPrice price=$productPrice}</span>

<!--{if $tax_enabled  && ((isset($display_tax_label) && $display_tax_label == 1) || !isset($display_tax_label))}

{if $priceDisplay == 1}{l s='tax excl.'}{else}{l s='tax incl.'}{/if}

{/if}-->

{if isset($isCustomerInSpecificGroups) && $isCustomerInSpecificGroups == 4}

<span id="our_price_display" itemprop="price">{convertPrice price=$productPriceWithoutReduction}</span>

{/if}

<meta itemprop="priceCurrency" content="{$currency->iso_code}" />

{/if}

</p>

But it seems the condition is not running ...

I get the following:

d429b25.jpg

i try couple of hours but can not figured out ... and decided to ask If I'm not mistaken somewhere or something !?

I think there should be multiple price displaying sections in product.tpl file, I guess you might be are editing the wrong section of the theme file,

please try to output some contents without conditions for example following one, and see if it is showing up, otherwise you are editing the wrong place or wrong file.

?????????????? { $isCustomerInSpecificGroups}

First make sure you are editing correct place

I insert in ProductController.php right after:

* Assign price and tax to the template
     * /
protected function assignPriceAndTax ()
{

$groups = $this->context->customer->getGroups();
$isCustomerInSpecificGroups == 4; //my customer group
$this->context->smarty->assign(array('isCustomerInSpecificGroups' => $isCustomerInSpecificGroups));

But it does not work when inserted in Product.tpl ...
yes it has multiple price displaying sections, but the section which i need is:

<!-- prices -->
    <div class="price">
     <p class="our_price_display" itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer">
        {if $product->quantity > 0}<link itemprop="availability" href="http://schema.org/InStock"/>{/if}
            <span id="our_price_display" itemprop="price" >{convertPrice price=$productPrice}</span>
            <!--{if $tax_enabled && ((isset($display_tax_label) && $display_tax_label == 1) || !isset($display_tax_label))}
            {/if}-->

I tried another way .. I insert in ProductController.php :

$this->context->smarty->assign('checkcustomer',$this->context->customer);

then I changed :

<div class="price">
            <span id="our_price_display" itemprop="price" {if $checkcustomer->id_default_group == 4} style="display: none;"{/if}>{convertPrice price=$productPrice}</span>

<!--{if $tax_enabled && ((isset($display_tax_label) && $display_tax_label == 1) || !isset($display_tax_label))}
            {/if}-->

{if $checkcustomer->id_default_group == 4}

<span id="our_price_display" itemprop="price" >{convertPrice price=$productPriceWithoutReduction}</span>

{/if}

it's work at half .. it is ok with customer group different from 4,.. but in group 4 the price does not change when you select attribute with a different price! Only change the bottom price :

<p id="old_price"> <span id="old_price_display">23,40 €</span></p>
which come from line 256 in Product.tpl

Any idea !??!
Edited by robycrazy (see edit history)

I do not know why there is such problem in cool platform like presta... If you have a product that has various additions it is normal the price to be change also!!!  :huh:

How to do this with javascript .. i dont know.. can you help me! Who file and what values i must to change !!?

Nevertheless, Shokinro I thank you for your attention so far!

The price of product with attribute combination usually is different for different combination, so user is able to choose different combination and the price should be changed dynamically based on user selection/choices. this dynamic price change is done thought javascript, it is not a simple one like simple product.

If this feature is very import, I suggest you try to hire someone to help if you are not able to handle by yourself, I am sorry it is difficult to give further detailed instructions,

I tested a new local installation 1.6.1.4 .. turned out that everything is fine ..

The problem is that when I upgraded shop version to 1.6.1.4 my theme remained unchanged ..

which files i must to overwrite to fix my problem !?!

HELP... pls  :(

Without comparing the database data (record) between the one works normal and then one does not work, it is difficult to find out imgine what is the cause.

As I mentioned multiple time previous, the only way to find out is to compare the data in database. I do not have any other better idea, unless you debug the PrestaShop system.