301 redirect of 2000 errors

cattty

Hello,

looking for help because feeling that I fight with a 100 heads beast. I cut I head and I recieve the other 3 grown.

Two big issues with the site:

1. I bought a module "Advanced URL" on Addons to remove an ID. The module has promised to redirect the old files to the new ones without ID, but it doesn't do that.

The site is in 3 languages, they were around 800 products plus standard CMS and other pages. Every day I receive around 100 new crawl errors where I can see the reference to the links with ID which don't seem to be working. 

I was correcting manually through .htaccess file writing simple

Redirect 301 old link new link

but the problem that there are more and more errors added. The ones which I corrected manually, work perfectly, but I cannot dedicate my life to correct all these 2000 errors line by line.

I am sure it should be an algorythm which I try to create. Since I am not a web master, I have some difficulties to write it correctly. PLease, help!

The old link was that

http://www.fashiondetails.it/it/cappelli/740-cappello-tokidoki.html

the new link with the same product is that

http://www.fashiondetails.it/it/cappello-tokidoki-0822.html

so I need a line which says

change "domain.it/language/category/ID-product name" for "domain.it/language/product name-product reference"

2. The second problem is related to our old site. We had a site on Joomla- VirtueMart. After having moved the site on Prestashop, the agency didn't redirect any of the pages. Are there any opportunities to write a code to redirect? Or since the shop was already sut doewn on that system, there is no way?

Thanks a lot in advance to everybody