PayPal Return URL to order confirmation page

Sedona

A simple question: what is PrestaShop's  default return URL? I haven't been able to find a simple answer for this. It seems to be  surprisingly complicated.

I'm trying to setup the PayPal Direct payment module and need to enter a return URL in PayPal.

So far, after an order has been successfully submitted, Im being returned to either the login page when placing the order as a guest or to the order history page when placing the order by creating an account.

I need to be returned to the order confirmation page in both cases, how can I do that?

Im using PS 1.6.1.4.

Edited by Sedona (see edit history)

Usually the Return URL[A] and Cancel URL is passed to Paypal server from the Paypal modules.

A is used when user successfully finished payment and B is used and user want to cancel the payment go back to merchant.

Not sure what module you are using, you should look into the code of the module,  could be in theme file (usually redirect.tpl) or controller file.

Edited by shokinro (see edit history)

Thanks for the reply. The PayPal module Im using is this:

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/5314-paypal-direct-payments.html

In the module files I found something that appears to be an order confirmation page:

http://www.mysite.com/modules/npaypalpro/views/templates/front/order-confirmation.tpl

but when I enter it in PayPal Im still being redirected to either the login page or order history page after placing an order; not the order confirmation page as it is supposed to.

Do you have any idea what's going on? What am I doing wrong? Why is it redirecting to the login page or order history page, even when I enter the order confirmation URL?? 

I have contacted the developer (Prestashop) two times but they don't respond.

Edited by Sedona (see edit history)

without look into the code it if difficult to image where to fix, you can look into the code by yourself and try to find out where the return URL generated and replace it with one you wanted. you may also consider to use our agile paypal module if you like.

If the developer does not response, you may consider to ask for refund via payment gateway.

• 1 year later...