Replace Add to cart with View Product

Dear,

In my store, every product has a "Add to cart" button but all my products have different sizes and colors so I need the customer to enter and select those features.

I would like to replace Add to cart with "View More" and also, when someone click the button does not add automatically to the cart. Here is a bit of code of my product-list.tpl ( Im not using the default prestashop theme, I'm using http://addons.prestashop.com/en/demo/FO11249.html )

{if ($product.id_product_attribute == 0 || (isset($add_prod_display) && ($add_prod_display == 1))) && $product.available_for_order && !isset($restricted_country_mode) && $product.customizable != 2 && !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}
                                {if (!isset($product.customization_required) || !$product.customization_required) && ($product.allow_oosp || $product.quantity > 0)}
                                    {capture}add=1&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}{if isset($static_token)}&token={$static_token}{/if}{/capture}
                                    <a class="ajax_add_to_cart_button btn btn-default" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, $smarty.capture.default, false)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" rel="nofollow" title="{l s='Add to cart'}" data-id-product="{$product.id_product|intval}" data-minimal_quantity="{if isset($product.product_attribute_minimal_quantity) && $product.product_attribute_minimal_quantity > 1}{$product.product_attribute_minimal_quantity|intval}{else}{$product.minimal_quantity|intval}{/if}">
                                        <span>{l s='Add to cart'}</span>
                                    </a>					
                                {else}
                                    <span class="ajax_add_to_cart_button btn btn-default disabled">
                                        <span>{l s='Add to cart'}</span>
                                    </span>
                                {/if}
                            {/if}

Many Thanks

This is the default view more, from the bootstrap template

<a class="button lnk_view btn btn-default" href="{$product.link|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='View'}">
							<span>{if (isset($product.customization_required) && $product.customization_required)}{l s='Customize'}{else}{l s='More'}{/if}</span>
						</a>

I guess you can just replace that with this snippet