Help! Category not showing in back office tree

draganv

I just create new category and subcategory.

After add new article i dont see new category and subcategoy. I can not link to the item category.

category.png

Here is home page with category missing in admin panel "Kamioni"

homepage.jpg

Why I can`t see Category "Kamioni" when add new product?

Can you actually access that category in the front office? Say, by hardcoding the url? If not, you probably have an issue with the nTree

Yes, I can access from front office. You can check on www.egume.rs under left block KATEGORIJE -> Teretne. I see Teretne in back office but i can`t when make new category to access to Teretne. Also can`t access wnen I want to add new article.

Edited by draganv (see edit history)

Yes, I can access from front office. You can check on www.egume.rs under left block KATEGORIJE -> Teretne. I see Teretne in back office but i can`t when make new category to access to Teretne. Also can`t access wnen I want to add new article.

Can you actually access that category in the front office? Say, by hardcoding the url? If not, you probably have an issue with the nTree

Definitely a problem with the nTree but I dont know how to fix.

can you check what its nleft and nright are in the ps_category table? Then, check the ones of its parent (to understand if that's the issue, although it might be something else since it displays fine in the back and front, apart from the javascript tree)