New "unit For The Unit" On Csv Import Not Working

We are a wholesale site and we only sell to Resellers (everything is sold in case packs or in preset floor displays. Weekly, we do CSV imports on our products. There used to be a column called "unit ratio" - in the newest update which shows our customer the cost per each item in that casepack.  I've noticed, when I do my CSV import, that this column is now named "Unit for the unit price", which I'm guessing is the same thing. But, our CSV import no longer imports our "unit price" leaving a nice big white blank spot where it used to say "Price per Each = ?". We can manually put them in but that is really time consuming and it was much easier in the previous Prestashop version to use the CSV import.  BTW: I'm importing the exact same as I always have, other than just seeing that name replace with "Unit for the unit price" and it appears that everything else imports except for that one "unit for the unit price" column. Please help as we use this import CSV feature constantly.

Lane Butz

post-754752-0-98937700-1458237144_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the newest - 1.6.1.4  Yes, I use it like I always have - it simply doesn't import. I've attached a screenshot - where it says "Unit for the Unit Price", I previous said "Unit Price Ratio" I think. I simply doesn't import that field anymore and I have to manually put in the Unit Measurement.

unitfortheunitprice.png

Lane

Seems to be working if I limit the number of items on my CVS import file to about 25 rows or less. But that's still not a perfect solution - I have to import over a thousand products and now I have to break my main import CSV file down into a lot of smaller csv files - very time consuming to say least.

Lane