1.3 - setting up shipping

Hi,
I have been testing the store and adding products. For the shipping I have items of various weights from small light items to large cases. I had some issues with figuring out what to do where in which order.

I use Royal Mail for packages under 4kg and Courier for signed for and 4kg+. What I did was note down the weight ranges and prices, then simply name each title Royal Mail 1 (probably change that to Royam Mail <250g), Royal mail 2 etc and the same for Courier 1, 2 etc. Is that the only way to do it? Is there like a table rate way as in OSC? It just seem repetitive and doing the same steps over again.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I agree it is very tedious indeed. I have sat for hours entering weight ranges, in 20g steps, to accommodate the pricing for Royal Mail Small Packets. Having to do that for weights from 100g to 4kg in 20g steps makes a lot of entries. Also, when it comes to the shipping page after entering these, instead of the pries being in a table format like I expected, they are in a single line, which stretches for miles and miles and I have to do lots of horizontal scrolling to see it all. Crazy.