Need Help - Several Questions

jason_Jones

I have added this in all one thread so I dont have to make several posts.

The site is still in development/test mode so still not Live  but these are the issue I have found so far and cannot figure out what the problem is. I use bootstrap default theme and 1.6.014 software.

1. I choose the option to disable the add to cart button when there are attributes in the backoffice settings and that works fine. I have also edited the localisiation file to change the word "More" to "Select Option" and that works fine too.

However - when the product has no attributes the add to cart and also the "Select Options" also shows.  This is confusing for customers.

I would like to have the "Select Option" button and No Add to cart show when there are attribute set BUT when the item is standalone I only want the add button to show and NOT the "Select Option" button showing.

How can this be fixed?  (IMAGES ATTACHED)

2. I have the loyalty module installed and as you can see on the images it shows that the 10g option page shows the loyalty. But when I change the option to 20g the loyalty dissapears.

The loyalty is set up correct as far as I am aware but when the javascript changes from one weight to the next the loyalty dissapears. If I then click the 10g again it still does not show.

The same thing also happens with the "Sold Items" module. It shows on the default setting but when weight/amount changed like loyalty it dissapears.

3. I downloaded https://github.com/PrestaShop/referralprogram this and tried into install the module. It says The module was successfully downloaded. but when i goto the module list it is not there. i am baffled?

thanks for reading this and hope you can help/solve this.

post-1212074-0-54547600-1457477539_thumb.jpg

post-1212074-0-62962000-1457477545_thumb.jpg

post-1212074-0-62344900-1457477744_thumb.jpg

post-1212074-0-97686100-1457477750_thumb.jpg

post-1212074-0-73491800-1457477563_thumb.jpg

Edited by jason_Jones (see edit history)

no, it says its been downloaded but when i search the module list its not listed there. i also checked via ftp and its in the module folder of server but just not want to be installed. i guess its not compatibe!

as for questions 1 and 2 any answers?