Problem with one.com using 1.2.5.0

Suddenly last friday my webshop was a blank page. After lot of e-mails back and forth from one.com (trying to blame my php coding) I tried to backup via ftp and then upload a clean 1.2.5.0.

That worked like a charm.. But when trying to upload the settings.inc.php I got the error. I get no error message except:

-------
This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that there is a server problem on the site you visit, which prevents the site is displayed correctly.
-------

So I had not much to go for.. One.com still tell me it might be php error, but I have done nothing to my prestashop since last upgrade.

They also told me to:

Dear Kenneth, Thank you for contacting One.com In /config/config.inc.php, please comment out or delete the row: @ini_set('display_errors', 'off'); For the errors to be enabled on your page, from there we can see where the issue is . For any further inquiries feel free to get back to us. One.Com Support,
-----------

That did not help me much either, since there is no code like that in the file... So what to do? I have been without my webshop for almost a week now. I need a solution.

Here is my config.inc.php file.. logins/servernames are blanked out with ****

<?php

define('__PS_BASE_URI__', '/');
define('_THEME_NAME_', 'prestashop');
define('_DB_NAME_', '********');
define('_DB_SERVER_', 'localhost');
define('_DB_USER_', '*******');
define('_DB_PREFIX_', 'PS_');
define('_DB_PASSWD_', '*******');
define('_DB_TYPE_', 'MySQL');
define('_COOKIE_KEY_', 'Rq0JJzOCoOYjCDnn3TLscgvuNKVhk9mrYT8QCJ2d3iF240wacvhddcId');
define('_COOKIE_IV_', 'RYOH64dV');
define('_PS_VERSION_', '1.2.5.0');

?>

I did try to add this line: @ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

Then I got this, but not sure if it is the new line that made the error.

Fatal error: Uncaught

XML_Feed_Parser_Exception: Invalid input: this is not valid XML in /customers/augdal.net/augdal.net/httpd.www/modules/blockrss/blockrss.php on line 106
Exception trace
# Function Location
0 XML_Feed_Parser->__construct('<!DOCTYPE html P…') /customers/augdal.net/augdal.net/httpd.www/modules/blockrss/blockrss.php:106
1 Blockrss->hookLeftColumn(Array) unknown:unknown
2 call_user_func(Array, Array) /customers/augdal.net/augdal.net/httpd.www/classes/Module.php:421
3 Module::hookExec('lef in /customers/augdal.net/augdal.net/httpd.www/tools/pear_xml_parser/Parser.php on line 101

No idea still.. I got this reply:

Hello, This seems to be an issue with PrestaShop's compatibility with PHP 5.3.2 servers. I suggest you contact PrestaShop support if the current version that you have supports this version of PHP servers.

And he still talk about this, but can not find this code.

When you connect to your webspace, browse through the config folder and from there you can find the file named 'config.inc.php'. Inside that file, on line 4 you can find this: @ini_set('display_errors', 'off'); Comment that out or delete this for the error to appear in your site.

Hi,

just so you don't feel too alone ....

We are running successfully on one.com with version 1.2.5.0

BUT the speed seems slow and the reliability not that good (it was off for at least an hour one day this week) - and the support is difficult to get.

So we have moved our test site to http://www.nsdesign.co.uk (partly so we can also have SSL) and are about to move the live one.

Support so far is great (there are actually people you can talk to!)

- Andrew

Can you check your error log for the exact error (the error log should be available in your host's cPanel)

You can also switch to bluehost.com, I use them for all my sites, they offer unlimited traffic and are only $6.95 a month.

If you are interested in switching to them, please use the link from my site (the address is in my signature) as I am an affiliate.

I think it is this one.. Not sure.

I need a Norwegian/Scandinavian host that is reliable.. Looked at multihost and isp1.no, but not sure how good they are.

Change the txt to .gz

I tried to upgrade again and came almost to the end.. Got this message:

Congratulations!
Update is finished!

Unfortunately, 24 SQL errors have occurred.

When going to frontoffice : Bad SubDomain SQL query!

latest.log.txt

SET NAMES 'utf8'

/* ##################################### */ /* STRUCTURE */ /* ##################################### */ ALTER TABLE `ps_product` CHANGE `reduction_from` `reduction_from` DATE NOT NULL DEFAULT '1970-01-01', CHANGE `reduction_to` `reduction_to` DATE NOT NULL DEFAULT '1970-01-01'

ALTER TABLE `ps_order_detail` CHANGE `tax_rate` `tax_rate` DECIMAL(10, 3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.000'

ALTER TABLE `ps_group` ADD `price_display_method` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `reduction`

(1060) Duplicate column name 'price_display_method'
CREATE TABLE `ps_carrier_group` ( `id_carrier` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_group` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, UNIQUE KEY `id_carrier` (`id_carrier`,`id_group`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

(1050) Table 'ps_carrier_group' already exists
ALTER TABLE `ps_country` ADD `need_identification_number` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL

(1060) Duplicate column name 'need_identification_number'
ALTER TABLE `ps_customer` ADD `dni` VARCHAR( 16 ) NULL AFTER `firstname`

(1060) Duplicate column name 'dni'
ALTER TABLE `ps_image` ADD INDEX `product_position` (`id_product`, `position`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'product_position'
ALTER TABLE `ps_hook_module` ADD INDEX `id_module` (`id_module`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'id_module'
ALTER TABLE `ps_customer` ADD INDEX `id_customer_passwd` (`id_customer`, `passwd`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'id_customer_passwd'
ALTER TABLE `ps_tag` ADD INDEX `id_lang` (`id_lang`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'id_lang'
ALTER TABLE `ps_customer_group` ADD INDEX `id_customer` (`id_customer`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'id_customer'
ALTER TABLE `ps_category_group` ADD INDEX `id_category` (`id_category`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'id_category'
ALTER TABLE `ps_image` ADD INDEX `id_product_cover` (`id_product`, `cover`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'id_product_cover'
ALTER TABLE `ps_employee` ADD INDEX `id_employee_passwd` (`id_employee`, `passwd`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'id_employee_passwd'
ALTER TABLE `ps_product_attribute` ADD INDEX `product_default` (`id_product`, `default_on`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'product_default'
ALTER TABLE `ps_product_download` ADD INDEX `product_active` (`id_product`, `active`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'product_active'
ALTER TABLE `ps_tab` ADD INDEX `class_name` (`class_name`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'class_name'
ALTER TABLE `ps_module_currency` ADD INDEX `id_module` (`id_module`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'id_module'
ALTER TABLE `ps_product_attribute_combination` ADD INDEX `id_product_attribute` (`id_product_attribute`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'id_product_attribute'
ALTER TABLE `ps_orders` ADD INDEX `invoice_number` (`invoice_number`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'invoice_number'
ALTER TABLE `ps_product_tag` ADD INDEX `id_tag` (`id_tag`)

(1061) Duplicate key name 'id_tag'
ALTER TABLE `ps_cms_lang` CHANGE `id_cms` `id_cms` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL

ALTER TABLE `ps_tax` CHANGE `rate` `rate` DECIMAL(10, 3) NOT NULL

ALTER TABLE `ps_order_detail` ADD `discount_quantity_applied` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `ecotax`

(1060) Duplicate column name 'discount_quantity_applied'
ALTER TABLE `ps_orders` ADD `total_products_wt` DECIMAL(10, 2) NOT NULL AFTER `total_products`

(1060) Duplicate column name 'total_products_wt'
/* ##################################### */ /* CONTENTS */ /* ##################################### */ UPDATE `ps_group` SET `price_display_method` = (SELECT `value` FROM `ps_configuration` WHERE `name` = 'PS_PRICE_DISPLAY')

UPDATE `ps_configuration` SET `value` = ROUND(value / (1 + ( SELECT rate FROM ( SELECT t.`rate`, COUNT(*) n FROM `ps_orders` o LEFT JOIN `ps_carrier` c ON (o.`id_carrier` = c.`id_carrier`) LEFT JOIN `ps_tax` t ON (t.`id_tax` = c.`id_tax`) WHERE c.`deleted` = 0 AND c.`shipping_handling` = 1 GROUP BY o.`id_carrier` ORDER BY n DESC LIMIT 1 ) myrate ) / 100), 6) WHERE `name` = 'PS_SHIPPING_HANDLING'

DELETE FROM `ps_configuration` WHERE `name` = 'PS_PRICE_DISPLAY'

DELETE FROM `ps_product_attachment` WHERE `id_product` NOT IN (SELECT `id_product` FROM `ps_product`)

DELETE FROM `ps_discount_quantity` WHERE `id_product` NOT IN (SELECT `id_product` FROM `ps_product`)

DELETE FROM `ps_pack` WHERE `id_product_pack` NOT IN (SELECT `id_product` FROM `ps_product`) OR `id_product_item` NOT IN (SELECT `id_product` FROM `ps_product`)

DELETE FROM `ps_product_sale` WHERE `id_product` NOT IN (SELECT `id_product` FROM `ps_product`)

DELETE FROM `ps_scene_products` WHERE `id_product` NOT IN (SELECT `id_product` FROM `ps_product`)

DELETE FROM `ps_search_index` WHERE `id_product` NOT IN (SELECT `id_product` FROM `ps_product`)

DELETE FROM `ps_search_word` WHERE `id_word` NOT IN (SELECT `id_word` FROM `ps_search_index`)

DELETE FROM `ps_tag` WHERE `id_lang` NOT IN (SELECT `id_lang` FROM `ps_lang`)

DELETE FROM `ps_search_word` WHERE `id_lang` NOT IN (SELECT `id_lang` FROM `ps_lang`)

INSERT INTO `ps_configuration` (`name`, `value`, `date_add`, `date_upd`) VALUES ('PRESTASTORE_LIVE', 1, NOW(), NOW()), ('PS_SHOW_ALL_MODULES', 0, NOW(), NOW()), ('PS_BACKUP_ALL', 0, NOW(), NOW()), ('PS_1_3_UPDATE_DATE', NOW(), NOW(), NOW()), ('PS_PRICE_ROUND_MODE', 2, NOW(), NOW())

(1062) Duplicate entry 'PRESTASTORE_LIVE' for key 2
INSERT INTO `ps_hook` (`name`, `title`, `description`, `position`) VALUES ('createAccountTop', 'Block above the form for create an account', NULL , '1'), ('backOfficeHeader', 'Administration panel header', NULL , '0'), ('backOfficeTop', 'Administration panel top hover the tabs', NULL , '1'), ('backOfficeFooter', 'Administration panel footer', NULL , '1')

(1062) Duplicate entry 'createAccountTop' for key 2
INSERT INTO `ps_carrier_group` (id_carrier, id_group) (SELECT id_carrier, id_group FROM ps_carrier c, ps_group g WHERE c.active = 1)

(1062) Duplicate entry '1-1' for key 1
/* PHP */ /* PHP:convert_product_price(); */

SET NAMES 'utf8'

/* ####################################

From what I understand, the change Subdomain is not related to what is on my webserver, but rather in the sql server.

I have backup from my webserver, but I have not understood much on how to serve and backup my sql server.

But I did find a place in the sql that said: PS_Subdomain ..

21773_Txi9NXj3ZPO0L97nkA4H_t

Here is a printscreen from an earlier attempt on installing prestashop that is still in the sql.

The only differ I could see is that this line have 1 instead of my 0.

PRIMARY PRIMARY 1 Edit Drop id_subdomain

21774_WfCBNsGSWXNvcJPMHXfw_t

I fixed my bad SQL..

Backed up the PS2Subdomain fil and then edited it to PS_Subdomain.. Also edited all text inside the file to PS_Subdomain. Then dropped(deleted) the row called PS_Subdomain in my sql and imported my edited export file.

Now Backoffice do work, but not my front office. I guess this is because they run a php version prestashop do not support?

Yeah..Might change later, but for now it don`t solve my problem.

I have found out that it is the sql that have lot of errors somehow. So I have backed up each tablet when logged in at https://dbadmin.one.com so I have now backed up each tablet.

Then I installed a fresh installed Prestashop webshop and then backed up each tablet from this one also.

Both 1.2.5.0.

So now I am comparing each tablet to find errors. I have found some and while comparing both original and my backed up I THINK I am able to repair some tablets.

PS!!
I get many of these around.. This correct or???: More than one INDEX key was created for column `id_product`

Guys,

be careful with one.com

I had a speed problem last weekend and then monday, the pointed the domain to a new server as they said theyw ould.
But did not move my files. ..

so nothing is there on the server, they said they would get it sorted. well I am still waiting.. ..

Looking to find a better, by phone contactable host.

I am tired of all the problems with one.,com

Hi,

we have just moved from one.com to nsdesign.co.uk - and they couldn't be more different.

There is someone there if you want to call (yes a person)

They answer e-mails

And our site now runs about 10 times faster than it did when hosted by one.com.

As you can imagine - the move wasn't that easy as one.com will not commit to a date / time for repointing nameservers, and they even need a faxed confirmation of change.

So NSdesign set up a static IP address for us so we could upload the site and database then just changed the DNS record ourselves using the one.com control panel.

It feels so good to have moved.

- Andrew