Help - Need Inexpensive Prestashop Reservation System

Help!

My students are competing in a high school level Ebusiness competitive event that requires them to have an ecommerce system that allows people to reserve conference rooms and also be able to book add on services.  For example, rent a conference room from 8am to noon on Wednesday and also book a computer projector and audio system as add on products.

We've decided to use Prestashop for the eCommerce solution but we need a module that would allows us to take reservations. Such modules are out there but the problem is all of the Prestashop reservation modules we've found are just WAAAAAY too expensive (ie $200+) for us  to purchase just for this competition. I'd be willing to pay up to $50 for such a module but cannot afford to pay any more than that as this is for a high school technology competition.

Does anyone have any free, or low cost suggestions for how we could do this?  Or, are any of you module creators willing to provide us with one of your reservation modules for a huge discount (or maybe free)?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by spchristy (see edit history)

• 4 years later...
On 2/8/2016 at 8:05 PM, spchristy said:

Help!

My students are competing in a high school level Ebusiness competitive event that requires them to have an ecommerce system that allows people to reserve conference rooms and also be able to book add on services.  For example, rent a conference room from 8am to noon on Wednesday and also book a computer projector and audio system as add on products.

We've decided to use Prestashop for the eCommerce solution but we need a module that would allows us to take reservations. Such modules are out there but the problem is all of the Prestashop reservation modules we've found are just WAAAAAY too expensive (ie $200+) for us  to purchase just for this competition. I'd be willing to pay up to $50 for such a module but cannot afford to pay any more than that as this is for a high school technology competition.

Does anyone have any free, or low cost suggestions for how we could do this?  Or, are any of you module creators willing to provide us with one of your reservation modules for a huge discount (or maybe free)?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Can I also get a discount for my group of students as well?  Ecommerce system would be good to start with for class project.