Rollback Error

Hello

I had to rollback to a previous version using One-Click but that failed during the process so I needed to do it manually.

My database was party destroyed (had only about 70 entries but should be 250).

I imported a database backup and then the database error was gone but still i had som errors when I accessed my shop or admin.  I then copied back all the prestashop files from a backup and now the shop seems to be running again but still I have an error on admin.

I can't get into admin because of this error.

I need some help to explain what this error points at.

The error I get is:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Invalid compiled template for 'controllers/login/content.tpl'' in /home/cool-dat/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:174 Stack trace: #0 /home/cool-dat/www/classes/controller/AdminController.php(1456): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #1 /home/cool-dat/www/classes/controller/Controller.php(198): AdminControllerCore->display() #2 /home/cool-dat/www/classes/Dispatcher.php(373): ControllerCore->run() #3 /home/cool-dat/www/admin0728/index.php(54): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #4 {main} thrown in /home/cool-dat/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 174

Thanks

Petter