404 Error?

Had some trouble with my website a few days ago, thought it was fixed, but now I'm getting a 404 error when accessing the page.  When the shop's logo is clicked (top left) the index page loads normally.  When any item in the menu is accessed, the pages load properly. I have cleared the cache several times and turned it on and off with no change. Any idea why the 404 error is coming up when first accessing the site?  http://thestitchersmuse.com

• 2 weeks later...

Never did get it fixed.  Don't know what is wrong with it.  Webhost suggested re-installing PS, but I have a few template mods and don't want to lose them.  I might try do back the site up, re-install PS & copy the template files and database and see what happens.  Currently I just have a splash page as temporary so customers don't think we're gone. I've had lots of problems with the site since Christmas.  I'll be switching to Shopify since I'm not a coder and can't afford a web [spam-filter]...  No complaints about Prestashop - it's a great platform if you know what you're doing or know someone who does.  It's just me.