Can't Delete Demo Orders As Written In User Guide

I'm following what is written in http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/First+steps+with+PrestaShop+1.5#FirststepswithPrestaShop1.5-Deactivateyourshop

although my Prestashop version is 1.6.1.3.

It's said that I should delete the demo data.   When I try to delete the five orders I cannot see any option to do it.  The bulk button says: select all, unselect all and change order status.

How to delete these orders?

I've searched and found out that it used to exist a 'database cleaner' module that is supposed to be integrated with prestashop in version 1.6.  I cannot find it.  Where is it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Database Cleaner is still in the modules list for PrestaShop v1.6.1.3.

Go to Back Office > Modules & Services and in the search input start typing it's name.

This database cleaner, it does not do anything to your shop right? only remove customer and old orders or new, our shop is new, have not customer yet, but all prices and products are okay... only need to remove the old orders from the test figures and the customers are gone... ... please advice...

Edited by Kulke1 (see edit history)

You can use the option Delete orders & customers but don't use option Delete catalog if you want to keep the products. Every option tells you what will be removed, so read carefully before using it.

Thank you :)