Print Single Invoice Generated All Of Them

Hi everyone, 

I have a bug I am not yet able to solve. I have Prestashop 1.6.1.0 (not online yet) and when I create order and generate invoice (set correct state), it works for first few invoices and than the data are corrupted. 

What I mean:

When I create order, new row is created in ps_order_invoice with number 0, this should be fine. But randomly, when I create another order, it rewrites first order's number column and thus whole invoice process is corrupted. It happens randomly, but always starts with 2 or later invoice. The result is there are product, but inovice number is always 0 and taxes + totals are zero.

I have reuploaded all classes, controllers, disabled overrides, non-original prestashop module. But without any change.

I have deleted all orders in database in tables:

• ps_orders
  • ps_order_detail
  • ps_order_detail_tax
  • ps_order_history
  • ps_order_invoice
  • ps_order_invoice_payment
  • ps_order_invoice_tax
  • ps_order_payment

Also I set auto_increment to 1. Maybe I forgot some table?

It happens again, again, again,... I am trying to solve it since there's a lot of data already inserted and I do not want to merge those to new Prestashop copy. 

Anyone knows how and in which file is the invoice is created once you select the right order status? I have found method setInvoice in Order class, but when I comment whole code, it still works.

• 2 weeks later...