Product Filter Module

I'm looking for a product filter module that will filter my products based upon their features.

Amazon has this type of filter. Let's say you click on cameras. It displays all the cameras available but on the left column you have the option to filter those results by brand, camera style, price, color, etc.

Prestashop has a very basic version of this that allows filtering my manufacturer, availability, price and weight.

But I'm wanting my customers to be able to filter the displayed products by the various features of the items. I have features enabled and am using them. Those features show up as Details on the product page.

I just want the customer to be able to filter the products by choosing which of those features to show.

I haven't found any modules that say they do this.

Are there any modules already available that do this?

Layered navigation block module allows you to filter also by features. You might not have the features enabled inside the filter template.

Go to module configuration page and look at Filters templates, there should be something like My template date, click Edit then on Filters enable the features that you want to use the filter for.