Unique Product Description For Every Product

Aart95

Product descriptions should be unique, but does this rule count for products with exactly the same specs/properties/features with only one difference: the design?

I´m currently selling different skin designs for playstation 4 but having the same description for every skin doesn't feel right.

On the other hand it seems quite impossible to make hundreds of different descriptions for the same product..

I was thinking of creating around 5 different (similar) descriptions to create some variety, would this make a (big) difference for my ranking?

I get what you are asking. If we sell wheels can I not mention that they are round? :)

Prestashop will use the product title for the page name and meta tag page title. Can that one difference in the product be used in the product title? If so those elements will give the best on page weight to the main difference of each product.

in my opinion it's always the best to use real descriptions with words that are in use in real life instead of creating various description with weirdy synonyms.

In addition, from configuration point of view (for example for layered navigation module) it is worth to use THE SAME word to describe feature, instead of several synonyms