Product attributes display: VAT not displayed?

It took some doing, but the "product attributes" are working, yay!

Except for one thing: when you select a product with "attributes" on the product page, it suddenly shows the price excluding VAT, even though the incl. VAT message is (still) displayed ...
When you add the product to the cart it shows the correct price (with VAT) again.

!http://i39.tinypic.com/s45ico.jpg!

BTW stand for VAT - I'm Dutch - and my shop is set to display prices incl. VAT. Which is does everywhere else, exept on the product page itself. The same product shown on another page (new products or wherever) lists the correct price.

Has anybody come across this and found a solution? Thanks in advance!

/edit: corrected post; 'features' changed to 'attributes'

First of all, i think you are mixing features with attributes, which is confusing.

By default, when you set a price impact on attributes, it already includes the tax.
Can you post a screenshot of the combination tab for this product?

First of all, i think you are mixing features with attributes, which is confusing.

By default, when you set a price impact on attributes, it already includes the tax.
Can you post a screenshot of the combination tab for this product?

I am sorry, I should have written attributes, you're right.

There's only a price impact if people buy a complete set, there's no price impact for each design. Still Presta displays the price ex. VAT on both the seperate products and the whole set, and correctly adds the VAT as soon as you add the products to the cart.

If Presta 'expects' the attribute price to be including VAT it shouldn't add VAT (again) when a product is added to the cart?

Product information:

!http://i39.tinypic.com/f1mjgm.jpg!

Products combination tab:

!http://i44.tinypic.com/2088l8l.jpg!

I can only change the purchase price (inkoop prijs in Dutch), and a price impact. No option for in/excluding VAT. I've tried adding a price impact of 19%, our VAT rate, but since Presta adds VAT when you cart an item that doesn't work either.

I have tried to recreate your problem on my test site, which is using the current beta version of prestashop and I cant reproduce it, everything works correctly for me.

Have you tried re-uploading the prestashop files just incase some where corrupted when you originally installed them? I would start with the classes folder and then the product.tpl from the default theme.

Have you tested this on the default theme and not a customised one?

There is no need to edit any files in Preatshop to change text.

Simple go to Tools->Translations and in the first drop down, choose "Front end" or "Modules" and click on the flag of your default language.

Now just look for the text you want to rename or remove and change it (to remove text, simple enter a space " " in the textbox)

• 3 weeks later...