Currency Block Position needs lifting

Dear All

I have some how have managed to get my currency block position to low within the header. I cannot for the life of me adjust this although I have reviewed my Global CSS code. I need to move the currency choice elements up to the top of the header (See red arrow) so they don't obscure the 'Shorts4U' logo.
I've attached a screen dump, so all those coding wizards code give me a starting point to initiate my investigations.
Many thanks in advance for any suggestions.

My Prestashop is Version 1.2.4.0 - 0.868s

Best regards
Pinkloveshy

21047_vc8vsGLxof0gGdRE3iXj_t

Hi,

it's very simple you block the width iin 71% of the header but you put a logo all on the header but the link define only on 29%.

to do a great design coding you can put you logo directly in your css to becom a background and you put the link to the gome under the hook header and after you delete all width information end the left float.

Jeckyl

Thanks very much for your post, however I am clearly not at a level you are and if you have any coded examples of what you mean this would be a fantastic help.
I would really like to improve the look and feel of the site in terms of building a background logo into the CSS but wouldn't know how to do this.
Some of the terms you use I am familiar with, but not how to put them into a coded context.

Is it possible you could provide a worked example.
This would be most helpful

Best regards
Gillian
Pinkloveshy