Items With Sizes Not Being Added To Cart

I am running prestashop 1.6.1.2.

I can't add items from my store to my cart. It seems to most affect products with size attributes. When I select a size then click "add to cart," the page refeshes and the size goes back to the default setting and no item is added in the bag. Or it will just stall and not add anything.post-810883-0-51495400-1449552110_thumb.pngpost-810883-0-31229300-1449552127_thumb.png

Edited by lperagallo (see edit history)

shop.sicchic.com

Thinking there's a database error, I backed up the current database and then ran a check of the store database tables. This is what came back:

CHECK TABLE `ps_access`, `ps_accessory`, `ps_address`, `ps_address_format`, `ps_advice`, `ps_advice_lang`, `ps_alias`, `ps_attachment`, `ps_attachment_lang`, `ps_attribute`, `ps_attribute_group`, `ps_attribute_group_lang`, `ps_attribute_group_shop`, `ps_attribute_impact`, `ps_attribute_lang`, `ps_attribute_shop`, `ps_badge`, `ps_badge_lang`, `ps_carrier`, `ps_carrier_group`, `ps_carrier_lang`, `ps_carrier_shop`, `ps_carrier_tax_rules_group_shop`, `ps_carrier_zone`, `ps_cart`, `ps_cart_cart_rule`, `ps_cart_product`, `ps_cart_rule`, `ps_cart_rule_carrier`, `ps_cart_rule_combination`, `ps_cart_rule_country`, `ps_cart_rule_group`, `ps_cart_rule_lang`, `ps_cart_rule_product_rule`, `ps_cart_rule_product_rule_group`, `ps_cart_rule_product_rule_value`, `ps_cart_rule_shop`, `ps_category`, `ps_category_group`, `ps_category_lang`, `ps_category_product`, `ps_category_shop`, `ps_cms`, `ps_cms_block`, `ps_cms_block_lang`, `ps_cms_block_page`, `ps_cms_block_shop`, `ps_cms_category`, `ps_cms_category_[...]

Then then checked all and did a repair and got this message "The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair"

Edited by lperagallo (see edit history)