Paypal 3.10.2 Checkout Errors

Statuesque

Hi all.

I had to do a reinstall of the paypal module today. I knew it was going to be a nightmare but had no choice. After entering the details secret,password and API name etc, going through the checkout process and tapping the paypal button to checkout the following errors arrive.

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$access_token in /home/statuesq/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login.php on line 157

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$expires_in in /home/statuesq/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login.php on line 158

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property PaypalLoginUser->access_token is empty' in /home/statuesq/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:909 Stack trace: #0 /home/statuesq/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_login/PayPalLoginUser.php(85): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home/statuesq/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(652): PaypalLoginUser->getFields() #2 /home/statuesq/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(445): ObjectModelCore->update(false) #3 /home/statuesq/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login.php(159): ObjectModelCore->save() #4 /home/statuesq/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(145): PayPalLogin->getRefreshToken() #5 {main} thrown in /home/statuesq/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 909

I have absolutely no idea how to fix this. There are quite a number of similar reports on the web but nobody seems to be sharing a fix.

Anyone had this issue and fixed it that can share the cause/solution please.

• Like 1

This is proving to be really odd. It looks to be token related but so far only seems to affect the customer account i generally use to log in to the store with and test orders etc.

2 other personal accounts work fine with no problems. A developer tested and it also worked correctly.

I cannot see any difference between the accounts except name / address etc although even the 2 other personal accounts use the same address as the main testing customer account. Not sure now who will and who won't be affected by the problem.