How to chage featured products to 2 colum

hi, to do that you have to edit /modules/homefeatured/homefeatures.tpl , there you will find

{assign var='nbItemsPerLine' value=4}

here change 4 to 2, then in each column there will be 2 products, but you have to change in global.css to have good result.

i opened new topic ( http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/49170/general_discussion/featured_products_row_problem/ ) but i think i can ask you here too.
On my web site i’m trying to make featured product block to looks like product list style. therefore i edited global css #center_column .products_block ul li section although i changed homefeatured to make it show 2 columns in a row.
but after changing clear to both it becomes one column and that is not we want. we want 2 columns in a row but we want space in between them. there is the code i’m using. border:1px solid #81E100; margin-bottom:0.3em; float: left; text-align:center; clear: none; (like this it shows2 column, if i change it to any other value it shows only one column) width:40%; padding: 0;

I also have another question which is, when i resized my explorer window (IE, Mozilla, Chrome) layout changes and everything looks disorganized.
http://www.ledlightdepot.co.uk/index1.php

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
hi, to do that you have to edit /modules/homefeatured/homefeatures.tpl , there you will find

{assign var='nbItemsPerLine' value=4}

here change 4 to 2, then in each column there will be 2 products, but you have to change in global.css to have good result.

thanks a lot