Customer Follow Up Emails: 'Next process will send: 0 email' Question

Hi,

I am configuring the 'Customer Follow-Up Emails' in the BO and I
am stumped on the line 'Next process will send: 0 email'.

It originally said 'Next process will send: 1 email' but now I cannot
get it send any.

Anyone know how this works?

Thanks!

Ken

What settings have you selected? Has the module sent any emails? The module compares the numbers you've entered to the current database and calculates how many emails need to be sent. It then subtracts emails that have already been sent from that number, so if all the necessary emails have already been sent, it will be "Next process will send: 0 email".

What settings have you selected? Has the module sent any emails? The module compares the numbers you've entered to the current database and calculates how many emails need to be sent. It then subtracts emails that have already been sent from that number, so if all the necessary emails have already been sent, it will be "Next process will send: 0 email".

Thanks for the reply Rocky. I think I get it now.

That number indicates how many emails need to be sent to customers who 'tripped' the filter
for the given customer email, right?

Ken

• 9 months later...

Hey rocky...

I have a similar question and don't want to start a new topic.

We are only using the "Re-order" option... so according to the details for every validated order a voucher is supposed to be generated and emailed out. Before setting up a cronjob, it initially said that it would send 4 emails... which it did. However, with about 10 orders that have been validated, shipped, and delivered no more emails have been in the queue or even sent. The stats only show the original 4 emails as being successfully sent and no errors or voucher generations for the new orders.

Any idea why?

Thanks!

• 2 years later...