Can find where to change text color, please help.

Hi all!

I am using the Chocolate Summer theme (which is beautiful), but have the following problems. In the shopping cart summary the product details (not the header, but the actual detail, product description, price) are in the same color as the background.

Then when continuing through the order process, the same problem reoccurs (although with different colors). And even when reviewing submitted orders.

Please feel free to look at my site, place products in cart and so on, to find see I am talking about. The site is not up and running yet, so no worries. It is www.aranyemlekek.hu

Although I am fairly sure this is just going to be a case of changing a couple of colours in the css I am such a newbie at this, I just have no idea what I am seeing when I look at it and don't want to mess up the whole theme by accident.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jo.

I think you will need to edit your global.css file in /themes/'yourtheme'/css and change font colour settings in 'primary product block' which is quite a way down the page.

Just remember to download and save your current global.css file and then if anything goes wrong you can simply revert back to your old one!

• 1 year later...

I too have this problem and have not fully figured it out yet but am still working on it. I know that the body section of the global CSS color setting works with some of the text in the order process. I have changed some of the text colors in this area but have not figured out haw to fully change certin part of the text color (the ones connected to the body background color) If anyone has any suggestions about this please let us know as I have no idea and have been for months not able to see parts of text during checkout because its the same color as background