bankwire clone again

keitaro

i know many people have asked this thousands of times but i need help for making this work.

I had a really old one that worked but the module is back from v1.4 days or older. So i disabled it temporarily and made a bankwire1 with newest module

unfortunately i get a 500 error on submitting order.

i went through and changed all to example bankwire1

upon turning on dev mode i get this error. listed at end of post.

I have added an order status in the ps menu so what could be the issue?

Also attached the bankwire1 module so far.

Thanks all.

Can't load Order status
at line 190 in file classes/PaymentModule.php

185.         }186. 187.         $order_status = new OrderState((int)$id_order_state, (int)$this->context->language->id);188.         if (!Validate::isLoadedObject($order_status)) {189.             PrestaShopLogger::addLog('PaymentModule::validateOrder - Order Status cannot be loaded', 3, null, 'Cart', (int)$id_cart, true);190.             throw new PrestaShopException('Can\'t load Order status');191.         }192. 193.         if (!$this->active) {194.             PrestaShopLogger::addLog('PaymentModule::validateOrder - Module is not active', 3, null, 'Cart', (int)$id_cart, true);195.             die(Tools::displayError());
  • PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder - [line 64 - modules/bankwire1/controllers/front/validation.php] - [9 Arguments]
    59. 			'{bankwire_owner1}' => Configuration::get('BANK_WIRE_OWNER1'),60. 			'{bankwire_details1}' => nl2br(Configuration::get('BANK_WIRE_DETAILS1')),61. 			'{bankwire_address1}' => nl2br(Configuration::get('BANK_WIRE_ADDRESS1'))62. 		);63. 64. 		$this->module->validateOrder($cart->id, Configuration::get('PS_OS_BANKWIRE1'), $total, $this->module->displayName, NULL, $mailVars, (int)$currency->id, false, $customer->secure_key);65. 		Tools::redirect('index.php?controller=order-confirmation&id_cart='.$cart->id.'&id_module='.$this->module->id.'&id_order='.$this->module->currentOrder.'&key='.$customer->secure_key);66. 	}67. }
  • Bankwire1ValidationModuleFrontController->postProcess - [line 178 - classes/controller/Controller.php]
    173.             if (!$this->content_only && ($this->display_header || (isset($this->className) && $this->className))) {174.                 $this->setMedia();175.             }176. 177.             // postProcess handles ajaxProcess178.             $this->postProcess();179. 180.             if (!empty($this->redirect_after)) {181.                 $this->redirect();182.             }183. 
  • ControllerCore->run - [line 367 - classes/Dispatcher.php]
    362.             if (isset($params_hook_action_dispatcher)) {363.                 Hook::exec('actionDispatcher', $params_hook_action_dispatcher);364.             }365. 366.             // Running controller367.             $controller->run();368.         } catch (PrestaShopException $e) {369.             $e->displayMessage();370.         }371.     }372. 
  • DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 28 - index.php]
    23. *  @license    http://opensource.org/licenses/osl-3.0.php  Open Software License (OSL 3.0)24. *  International Registered Trademark & Property of PrestaShop SA25. */26. 27. require(dirname(__FILE__).'/config/config.inc.php');28. Dispatcher::getInstance()->dispatch();

bankwire1.zip

hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Originally i wanted to use the same as the original. PS_OS_BANKWIRE

But i was getting that same error so i tried making the new OS with 1 at end of name.

maybe i didn`t create a new status correctly but both ways did not work.

I originally wanted to keep it simple Just have the bankwire1 pull up bank_owner1 etc details for the confirmation page at end of transaction and Use the same email as the original bankwire module and the email would provide both bank details anyway.. I.e. Bankwire owner details etc and bankwire1 owner details etc.

When i started to get that error i decided maybe i needed to make a different OS

but still get the same problem.

search your ps_configuration database table where the name column equals PS_OS_BANKWIRE.  It is there on a clean install of Prestashop, so if it no longer exists, it means you deleted it and you should just add it back.  It should have a value of 10 unless you also deleted the actual order status

Edited by bellini13 (see edit history)

hello,

I have checked that is there i had also previously tried adding ps_os_bankwire1 with the status of 10 too same error occurs.

1 thing i have noticed is it`S not in the active payments list in modules > payment

But it is in the currency listing and area restrictions list.

Edited by keitaro (see edit history)