Product box layout

Hello prestashop professionals, Honestly im very new for prestashop. is there anybody who can help with changing homepage product box layout please? im attaching two layouts, is it possible to do that? thank you (sorry for my english, im not native speaker)

sincerely,

Dilshod

post-1101265-0-76675100-1445987961_thumb.jpg

post-1101265-0-62404000-1445988031_thumb.jpg

You mean you want to go from the first to the second? The first one looks like vekia's template :D
Anyway the amount of changes required is pretty much insane to think it can be held through a forum post. I'd go for changing the class from col-xs-3 to col-xs-6 if it's bootstrap. Otherwise hard to tell, it's a custom template.

• Like 1

Yes, indeed, you just have to work out a bit of css and html. I'd start by removing all of the extra elements if you want to go for vekia's. Like remove price, description, etc, in the product-list.tpl file, then style what you have left

• Like 1

It's a bit tough to guide you as there is a lot to do. I'd say have a look at product-list.tpl, and get rid of this first

<p class="product-desc" itemprop="description">
						{$product.description_short|strip_tags:'UTF-8'|truncate:360:'...'}
					</p>
					{if (!$PS_CATALOG_MODE AND ((isset($product.show_price) && $product.show_price) || (isset($product.available_for_order) && $product.available_for_order)))}
					<div class="content_price">
						{if isset($product.show_price) && $product.show_price && !isset($restricted_country_mode)}
							<span class="price product-price">
								{if !$priceDisplay}{convertPrice price=$product.price}{else}{convertPrice price=$product.price_tax_exc}{/if}
							</span>
							{if isset($product.specific_prices) && $product.specific_prices && isset($product.specific_prices.reduction) && $product.specific_prices.reduction > 0}
								{hook h="displayProductPriceBlock" product=$product type="old_price"}
								<span class="old-price product-price">
									{displayWtPrice p=$product.price_without_reduction}
								</span>
								{hook h="displayProductPriceBlock" id_product=$product.id_product type="old_price"}
								{if $product.specific_prices.reduction_type == 'percentage'}
									<span class="price-percent-reduction">-{$product.specific_prices.reduction * 100}%</span>
								{/if}
							{/if}
							{hook h="displayProductPriceBlock" product=$product type="price"}
							{hook h="displayProductPriceBlock" product=$product type="unit_price"}
						{/if}
					</div>
					{/if}

Hi Nemo1, thanks a lot for your reply, i really appreciate. May i ask you something else please? im having a problem with my payment, nothing is working at all. And by mistake i unhooked the paypal button, can you help please?

Thank you,

Dilshod

Hi Nemo1, thank you for your time, appreciated! I did what you said, it works. I have another issue, i need to open topic for that but i cant somehow. I have created PAYPAL BUY NOW button, where i have to insert the code, thats what i cant solve, can you help please?

Thank you for your time,

Dilshod

post-1101265-0-23656700-1446820003_thumb.jpg

The module should have an instant checkout button, can you check in the config? So that you don't have to add the code yourself.
Anyway those spots are in product.tpl, one after usefull_link_block, the other before <div class="box-cart-bottom">

• 3 weeks later...