Urgent help needed in check-out process 1.6

huntleybill

I have a huge problem getting the checkout to work properly. I have my store setup to use PayPal express check out. I also am using the one page check-out. When the customer gets to the summary cart page they can click on the icon to use PayPal. At that point, they are taken to PayPal where they pay the total and “confirm” the order.

Then, they are supposed to be returned to my store where they then should see a confirmation page. This does NOT happen.

Upon finishing the transaction in PayPal, they are then redirected to the summary cart page again. The order is NOT complete, nor is any payment registered in PayPal.

This is where I thing it gets odd….I found that if I select the PayPal icon again I will then get the confirmations page and the PayPal transaction will take place.

I have lost several sales because the customers are redirected to the summary cart page and not the order confirmation page.

Please help…how do I get the PayPal transaction to redirect to the confirmation page the first time.

Thank you