Subcategory problem

Hi guys,

I'm working in this ecommerce: http://motostudio.com.br/

Everything was working fine, but now I have a BIG problem. 

I don't know why the last subcategory is putting all products in the bottom of the page. I'm uploading the products by spreadsheet but it's not the problem. I made a test with just 10 products in the spreadsheet but the error persisted.

You can see what I'm talking about doing this: Click in "Protetores de Tanque" (it shows the products in the right side), then "Protetor Médio" (still working fine and showing the products in the right side), now, click in "Orbital" (or any subcategory). The products are in the bottom of the page. Why? It's an example of third subcategory, but if it's the second for example, there are the same problem. The problem is the last subcategory. Please help me. I have to launch this website in november.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Adriano Machado (see edit history)

Tuk 66,

yes, it's hosted in the Prestashop cloud. For me, the site is opening in my iMac and MacBook. But, I tried to access using another computer and it's not working as you said. It's showing an Prestashop login page. I have no idea why it's happening. The site was in the maintenance mode, but I changed it before publishing my question.

Now I have TWO problems.... kkkkkkk