Store address on Delivery Slips?

Hello awesome Prestashop people!

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've been poking around for ages and haven't found where it is. When I print my delivery slips it just says 'United Kingdom' under the logo (see attached image). Does anyone know where I can change this to list the full address?

I'm using 1.6.1.0 and have checked everywhere I can think of including 'Contact Details' in Store Contacts. I'm quite happy to hard-code it into the PDF generation if someone can point me in the right direction. Alternatively, getting rid of 'United Kingdom' so nothing is showing would be acceptable.

Thanks,

Lyall

post-1052606-0-46078700-1445113722_thumb.jpg

You are right, Store Contacts is the right place, but it only affects new invoices. You have to change the shop_address values in the ps_order_invoice table for the old orders/invoices.

It isn't too easy to change the delivery slip layout to print an integrated label. See an example at http://www.presta-addons.com/pdf/Invoice - with single integrated label.pdf created by the M4 PDF Extensions module, which already contains such a template.