Adding option/combination without it's own stock

Hi all,

In need for some advice, already searched a lot and tried a lot. Would be great if someone has a good solution.  

This is the case:

I've got a webshop with hand crafted bags. Each bag is unique (stock/quantity=1).

Bags should have an option to order them with a sewed on personalized name label (ofcourse no stock applicable). 

When i use combinations to add the name label option I need to enter stock for this combination. This does not work because if someone orders the bag with name label, the bag itself should be out-of-stock and not only the label combination. (the bag in this case is still available in the shop only without the name label option...)

Preferably I would like to have an option (whatever type of field) to add a name label on the product detail page. When selected it increases the product price but the stock of the bag itself should be adjusted, not the stock of the option.

With product customisation they can enter the preferred name in a textbox on the product page. 

Another option would be to add the name label option as a separate product but I want it to be added to the cart when a user selects the corresponding option on a bags detail page.

Any direction/hints you guys&girls can give me?

Would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!