Bulk Discount with different attributes in a single product

I just created a product which combined different attributes in colours & sizes as below:
e.g.
>> Colour - silver , Size - 5mm;
>> Colour - silver, Size - 8mm;
>> Colour - Gold, size - 5mm;
>> Colour - silver, Size - 8mm

I also created the bulk discount if the customer purchases different quantities:
e.g.
buy 20units (-$4.95 unit)
buy 50 units (-$8.95 unit)

so if the customer purchases 20 units of silver 5mm then the price would come up the original price minus -$4.95 unit. However, if the customer purchases 10 units of silver, and 10 units of gold then the final price doesn't change at all and it showed the original price only.

Anyone can help or are there any module or methods to fix this issue? Voucher is not a good way to fix my problem because I just want to set the bulk discount for a single product which have combined attributes.

I hope the above is clear and I am appreciate if someone could help. Thank you very much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there someone out there that can Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
;-P

I just created a product which combined different attributes in colours & sizes as below:
e.g.
>> Colour - silver , Size - 5mm;
>> Colour - silver, Size - 8mm;
>> Colour - Gold, size - 5mm;
>> Colour - silver, Size - 8mm

I also created the bulk discount if the customer purchases different quantities:
e.g.
buy 20units (-$4.95 unit)
buy 50 units (-$8.95 unit)

so if the customer purchases 20 units of silver 5mm then the price would come up the original price minus -$4.95 unit. However, if the customer purchases 10 units of silver, and 10 units of gold then the final price doesn't change at all and it showed the original price only.

Anyone can help or are there any module or methods to fix this issue? Voucher is not a good way to fix my problem because I just want to set the bulk discount for a single product which have combined attributes.

I hope the above is clear and I am appreciate if someone could help. Thank you very much.

• 1 month later...