Visit stats problem - always 0

Hello everyone,

after some work I was finally able to put my shop online. I am using Prestashop 1.6.1.1

The problem I have now is that after 2 weeks of attempts, I am still unable to see the statistics about visitors on my shop.

(www.giroiseaux.ch)

I tried first of all to use the google analytics module, since I had my shop on another ecommerce builder and I was using it without any problem. I had no chance is setting up the OAuth 2.0 thing.

I looked every possible 3d and discussion on the topic, but I still got the following error messages

1 -  Authorization granted but access token cannot be retrieved

2 - Cannot retrieve test results

I checked my google analytics profile code, I set the Google APIS on the developer's console, I double and triple checked the whole process, I reset and uninstalled the modules several times, I tried from different computers, different browsers and different operating systems. Always the same errors with no exception.

Tired of this, I finally decided to disable the google analytics modules, hoping the "default" statistics of prestashop would work better.

Still no luck. I always have 0 visits and 0 customers online, even if I make myself sure of having the site visited and/or open on different computers.

As you may imagine, visiting stats are crucial for an ecommerce.....but for some weird reason I am unable to get this parameter from prestashop.

Is anyone able to help me fix this damn issue??

Thank you very much for the help you can give me! I wish everyone a nice day.

Lorenzo

• 7 months later...