Smarty Cache Error

I am facing random errors in smarty cache which is resulting in blank pages on my website. The common errors are:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /home/teranaam/public_html/sikhgiftsonline.com/cache/smarty/compile/cf/9f/30/cf9f30cd43486ae288307a38fb968de7b933df0b.file.homesliderpro.tpl.php <-- thrown in/home/teranaam/public_html/sikhgiftsonline.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 74

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /home/teranaam/public_html/sikhgiftsonline.com/cache/smarty/compile/aa/3c/7b/aa3c7bbfac2fcc790be2050cbcf772a630def7e1.file.list_action_enable.tpl.php <-- thrown in /home/teranaam/public_html/sikhgiftsonline.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 74

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Invalid compiled template for 'helpers/list/list_action_enable.tpl' <-- thrown in /home/teranaam/public_html/sikhgiftsonline.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 182

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /home/teranaam/public_html/sikhgiftsonline.com/cache/smarty/compile/aa/3c/7b/wrt5610f472752ff2_17468034 <-- thrown in /home/teranaam/public_html/sikhgiftsonline.com/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 46

and another one with templatebase file.

I have attached my performance config. from backend.

I tried changing the permissions of the folder /cache and /themes/cache to 777 but still no luck.

I previously had a theme from template mela which produced the error, but it did not go even after changing the theme or removing the modules.

I have prouducts and customers which I cannot  lose.

The errors are random and in both front and backoffice and the page recovers after clicking refresh. Any help would be valuable. Thanks.!

post-1094805-0-32281000-1444013320_thumb.png

post-1094805-0-49371200-1444013329_thumb.png

post-1094805-0-88366000-1444013331_thumb.png

Can you check out my backend, I just installed a new prestashop version on another domain I have and I'm getting this error in backend when I click to import the catalog:

Fatal error: Class '_PS_CACHING_SYSTEM_' not found in /home/teranaam/public_html/ecommerce/classes/cache/Cache.php on line 131

Hello,

I have the same problem with PS 1.6.1.1,

today, it became very unstable with error messages in FO and BO like :

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Invalid compiled template for '/home/fermebioru/www/themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockcart/blockcart.tpl' <-- thrown in /home/fermebioru/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 182

I'm also on a shared hosting