Mail Alert Module Not Working

Hi, 

In the last few days, order notifications stopped working. Today, i've gone onto mail alerts and it says that my mail alert version is no longer compatible?

How can that happen? I've not changed anything since i moved to Prestashop 12 months a go. I can't delete, install mail alerts or re-install it?

What can i do? Is there a similar module?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Edit: Using PrestaShop version: 1.5.6.0

Edited by guesswhatiforgot (see edit history)

• 9 months later...

Since few days my customer have the same issue. Mail notifications was working well when customer makes and order and since 5 days not anymore. We do change nothing, this happen alone.

Everything is set correctly in the mail alerts plugin and I have added an other email for testing. When a customer order the test email get an email and the original email not.

Our problem turned out to be that our email server had been hacked and they were sending out lots of junk mail,making us blacklisted on certain email providers. Slowly,but surely, we were blacklisted on most.Check your status, and make sure the same things not happened to you.

Ok, I understand what you mean. Strange is that we are able to send test emails from Prestashop Homepage and emails are delivered to exactly this email. Only the order confirmation don't arrived. All the Mail alerts settings are activated and set as usual.

Edited by WEMS (see edit history)