My store is in french How do I get it to english?

Angelize

Question

Hi, I'm a brand new member and I just activated my store but for some unknown reason it's in French!  I am in Canada but I live in British Columbia and I don't speak French.  I can't read enough of the localization settings to get it to use english as a default language.  Any help with this will be much appreciated 

6 answers to this question

I finally figured out how to disable the French language and get my shop into english, but yes my shop is hosted on Presta Shop Cloud which is why I posted in this section :)

I think it's great that Canadian users get the option of either French or English but instead of letting the setup guess what language the user might want there should be an option to choose your language before the set up starts. 

It's great that you were able to change the language, but could someone please provide the actual answer on where to do it please.  I am not at all interested in it being in French! Thank you

Same questions here.  New user.  Found the language settings in localization and switched to English and imported the Canada language pack, but a lot of my store's instructions/menus are still in French - actually a mix of French and English menus.  How can I change everything to English