[SOLVED] atributes / groups = error in cart

I am trying to create shoe sizes.

i created a group call shoe_sizes and added 35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42 as atributes and added them to "shoe_sizes"
the atribut group shows in product page but when i click "add to cart" all sizes shows in cart.
Can someone help me?

m.

This issue occurs when you use the "3. Combinations" tab and select all the attributes, then click Add. This causing all the attributes to be put together in one combination. You should instead click on the "Product Combinations Generator" on this tab and then select the attributes, click Add, then enter the price and weight impacts, then click "Generate" and "Back to Product".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Please,

I have the same problem when using Product Combinations Generator. Only the first attribute is going into the cart without matter what is the customer's choice. What is the solution?

Check your page for javascript error (in Firefox -> error log)

If you have V1.1 theme compatibility, try this http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/26428/#193532

No, it doesn't work.

I've added these two lines in init.php, but there's no result. I'm using the default theme with which prestashop comes.

What's the problem?

If it doesn't work, then it's not the source of the problem...

Can you provide a URL to a product that has this problem?

• 4 months later...

hello
I do not need to list all my variations to the homepage but to list items in each of the versions belonging to the last penny this form:

* Typeproduct1 -> price combination1 -> add to cart button

* Typeproduct2 -> price combination2 -> add to cart button

* Typeproduct3 -> price combination3 -> add to cart button

but the problem is that when I choose for example to insert the cart in two declination is the default price in addition to Cart
here is my code

>{foreach from=$combinations key=id_product_attribute item=comb}
       {assign var='nom' value=$comb.attributes_values[$id_attribute_group]|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}
       {if $nom=='type1' || $nom=='type2' || $nom=='type3'}

</pre>
<table>
{convertPrice price=$product->getPrice(true, $id_product_attribute, 2)}
            {if !$allow_oosp && $product->quantity == 0} style="display:none;"{/if} id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block"><input type="submit" name="Submit" value="" class="exclusive" /></p></table>
<br>   {/if}<br>   {/fo

I do know is there any other file to edit to succeed has to cart the price variation for each selected
THX