how to install prestashop in other localhost.

Hi,

I'm using prestashop from last 6 months, installed and modified prestashop files as per my requirement, now i want to format my PC so i need to install prestashop in my another PC. copied all prestashop files to my another PC localhost server and took database backup, restored backup database into another PC mysql. i run the prestashop file in browser i'm getting an error  "not found".

please give me solution for my problem. 

thanks for your response.

i went through the url, changed my shop url in SEO&URLs now my shop is opening but some of images are not displaying..

may be .htaccess file is not running.. what i have to do for that...

Create an empty file with notepad ++, uploade this file with filezilla via FTP to the root of your store, that is where your store is on the server, give write rights of 0755 at least to this file (with fillezilla click the file with right mouse). After creating this file regenerate it from your back-office on tab preferences -> SEO & URL's

1) you should not regenerate the robots.txt. but the .htaccess Tab preferences -> seo & URL's -> save. Please also check there the URL's added.

2) regenerate all pictures. Tab Preferences -> images

3) check, if all pictures are available ? Perhaps they are missing, and you didn't loaded all up when moved the FTP.

1) you should not regenerate the robots.txt. but the .htaccess Tab preferences -> seo & URL's -> save. Please also check there the URL's added.

2) regenerate all pictures. Tab Preferences -> images

3) check, if all pictures are available ? Perhaps they are missing, and you didn't loaded all up when moved the FTP.

i regenerate the all pictures in tab preferences->images

all pictures are there, located in /img/cms/ folder. only these /img/cms folder pictures are not showing.

??? img/cms ??? This is not the correct placer for the product images. product images should be on folder /img/p and than according to the ID of the product into sub-folders like /1/2/3/xxx.jpg - product ID in this case is 123-product.html

all product images are showing, only my custom page images are not showing..