Products - 0 quantity products sold + question

Hello Community !

One of my shops is displaying a very weird behaviour.. There are some products that appear to be bought even after quantity products are at 0. 

I mean, the product quantity goes to 0 but there are more orders for the same product for different clients, it should not be possible to do so.

I do have the "Allow out of stock purchase" disabled, and it's not happening just once, but several times. I can't seem to find a pattern!.. 

QUESTION: When does PrestaShop removes it from the quantity? Right on the checkout ? After status changed to "payment accepted" ? Are there any options on this ?

Is it possible that two different clients add the same product at the same time, but because one paid / checked-out first, this happens ?

Has anyone experienced similar problemas ?

I found some topics, but not conclusive to this case..

Thank you !!

Edited by zaok (see edit history)

Prestashop only removed quantities from your stock once the order is Valid. That is, for example, set to payment accepted, or any other status labeled as valid.
So your clients can keep adding to the cart and checking out, even if quantity is 0, if no previous order has been validated

So to avoid this, I could set the order valid right on the first status, which is "waiting payment", right ?

That explains it then..

Example: Three clients made an order for the same product, which was only 1 stock available. The first one that bought it, once it changed to "payment accepted", PrestaShop removed it from quantity, leaving the next two customers without the product. Is that is ?